Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The thoughts of a young historian

I had the thought today when discussing a historical topic with a friend of mine, that I really should have a blog. Somewhere I can simply talk about my thoughts on historical topics. I am nearing the end of my undergraduate degree and working at getting into graduate school for history as well. I also want to teach college one day. So I am hoping that this blog will be interesting or thought provoking or informative to some people out there.
These are simply my thoughts on topics, please feel free to debate with me. I always welcome a challenge, however I do ask that you know what you are talking about and to debate with me instead of simply yelling at me that i am wrong.

Thanks, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment